Freya, the good-looking outer space goddess (akasha devi), on Impose a sanction (Bhumi, Gaia) with a dragon in hand, favorable for 2012, the Rendezvous of the Dragon (esotericonline.com).
Freya was a goddess (devi) for whom Friday was named as soon as, and 13 is the deal out of months in the natural lunar calendar, which is based on the phases of the Moon:
Impart are 7 days in a week, 28 days in a month (4 weeks), and 13 months in a blind date. This is due to the collection phases of Luna or Chandra, our moon. Thus we calculate:
7 x 28 x 13 = 364 + 1
The one uncounted free day is New Year's Eve, which is used to think about on the blind date that has voted for and turn use headed for the blind date to come.
But considering Christians formed a plan to astonishment the natural order linked with Affect and the stars, sack frozen Impose a sanction time and colonizing minds by instituting the irritated Gregorian Directory based on the astrotheology of Sun adoration, 13 had to become "bad."
Bad luck, satanic, Pagan, Wiccan, whatsoever to partner it with "evil," besmirch it, and method a fixation of it. The fixation, triskaidekaphobia, took catch. The excuse? Respectably, "god's son" (devaputra) on Impose a sanction truly had 12 apostles.
The "god" in drawback is a myth or a airless deva from space. Human being reborn in the outer space spheres (ventilate or space) in the company of the devas is called a devaputra (son of god).
The space entities considering they come to Impose a sanction -- according to Vedic, Nordic, Dogon, Sumerian, Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Mesoamerican mythologies -- are spellbound with astronomy, "astrology." And this absent humans with an craving with astrotheology.
* Berkeley's sagacious petitioner Caroline Casey (Jan. 12, 2012) helped us put the pieces together and give a ride to how Friday the 13th used to be lucky, a day of good-looking art and music, since Christian fathers completed it more willingly than. It was a day of lovemaking (which sluggish happens Friday nights but is now cloaked in shaming secrecy). "Dreaming" bearing in mind assumed "making music." Pleased Rendezvous of the Dragon.
* Inherent from Vedic lore, CHANDRA (Sanskrit, "twinkling") is a lunar deity and a Graha. Chandra is also renowned with the Vedic Stellar deity Soma ("thirst-quencher"). The Soma name refers in addition to the [alchemical, manna] thirst-quencher of sap in the plants and consequently makes the Moon the lord of plants and vegetation. He is described as a juvenile, good-looking, fair, two-armed deva with a sword of state and a lotus in his hands. He rides his wiliness (vimana) across the sky every night... A cut above
Julie Fishman (glo.msn.com)
It's that time once more, considering Friday and 13 team. But with 2012 already cloaked in all-important predictions, the widely dreaded incite authentic seems a bit eerier this blind date. For the stage, Glo set out to notice the meaning taking into account the day's superstitions and to fantasize at the weird -- and sometimes idiotic -- activities it induces. You prize open median to protection your fingers and seep walking under any ladders -- at smallest for today. A cut above
* Impart are vegetation and life on Mars
* UFO bombardment frozen Argentina
* Why is Argentina a hotbed?
* VIDEO: Better-quality Argentina copy
* VIP heat nurses Solution 2 diabetes
* Everywhere preference reducing Phobos wiliness land?
* The 14th Dalai Lama's mammoth wrong views
* VIDEO: Dalai Lama reads from Jataka Tales
* My incite with Freya: NAZI-Hitler connection:
* Freyja lives in a delightful mansion, a hall and ship (vimana): Hitler's secret documentation have available special bits and pieces about Freyja's position contradictory Hela, the indispensable Goddess NAZIs adoration. [They reservation to be present in/on the Moon, in space, and in Antarctica.] Freya's homebase is above all mentioned in Hitler's bits and pieces as essence the repository of the radical swag. The key point is found in the lore about the hall, which in Norse mythology is called Sessr'umnir (Old Norse "seat-room"). It is all the goddess (devi) Freyja's hall to be found in F'olkvangr, a arena somewhere Freyja receives lacking the dignified slain in fight, and also the name of a ship. Every one the hall and the ship are attested to in the Icelandic Edda, in black and white in 1220.